corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Franz de Copenhague <>
Subject RE: ReviewBoard
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 18:07:41 GMT

> 1. What does the review tool give us that Jira or the mailing list doesn't?

Basically ReviewBoard allows us to send a code review of our code without sending a patch
and it has a mechanism to provide feedback in the code review. For example:

> 2. How would we use Jira together with the review tool?

In any JIRA comment just add a link to the reviewboard and people can access to your code.
Like this says:

> 3. I just realised I didn't close issues I resolved in Jira (will do once I
> have inet back) so I am wondering about the extra administrative overhead
> using the review board this would add, as in that we would have to keep 2
> tools up to date and have 3 places to visit.

After getting a code review request people use to click on "ship it" check box or send back
their concerns. This is the only thing to do with ReviewBoard. The rest of task managment
workflow is done in JIRA like it is now.

View raw message