corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Developer
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 14:37:09 GMT
I've removed the (no longer applicable) --origin advice:

The --origin option tells git to name the remote apache instead of the
default, origin; this will reduce ambiguity when we later add a second
remote upstream:

Regards the editing, to get Confluence to put a CR into a table without an
extra line being added, use Enter+shift.

Likewise, Confluence at times acts differently if there is no 'seperating'
space to the above, it probably thinks that what you're doing now is part
of what is right above it, so despite you saying 'make a paragraph it will
insist that it's a heading and so on. Add a space and a CR (which you then
later can remove by back spacing) and it will be unconfused. ;-)

--
Visit my Coding Diary: http://gabriela-gibson.blogspot.com/