corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <>
Subject RE: ReviewBoard
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:19:31 GMT
I only have a mobile atm for inet access(with a very slow connection so
things like Jira take years to load and the screen is tiny), so pardon the

1. What does the review tool give us that Jira or the mailing list doesn't?

2. How would we use Jira together with the review tool?

3. I just realised I didn't close issues I resolved in Jira (will do once I
have inet back) so I am wondering about the extra administrative overhead
using the review board this would add, as in that we would have to keep 2
tools up to date and have 3 places to visit.

Note I'm not against or for it, just not sure how to work this all :-)

On 23 Mar 2015 16:58, "Franz de Copenhague" <>