corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <>
Subject git FAQ on Confluence
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 21:15:30 GMT
Being a git virgin, I tried following the FAQ on Confluence:

Step 1 is fine, but, step 2 does not work for me:

$ git clone --origin apache
Cloning into 'incubator-corinthia'...
(snip) ... works just fine.
$ git remote add github
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

Also, further down the page, the html seems to have an error, on my browser
(Chromimum) it displays all the tags like so:

{{git config --local --add remote.github.fetch '+refs/pull/*/
head:refs/remotes/github/pr/* <http://headrefs/>'}}

Finally, run git fetch --all to update from all remote repositories - you
will see all the pull requests appear:

{{[new ref]         refs/pull/98/head -> github/pr/98
  * [new ref]         refs/pull/99/head -> github/pr/99}}

h3. Merging a pull request

remote branch for the PR to become available to you.

(... snip)

I made an account on Confluence, but I cannot see an edit button to fix it.

Visit my Coding Diary: