corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONF] Corinthia updates
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2015 17:06:35 GMT
I got notifications, probably because I created those pages.

A central notification page would be better than individual emails I think.

Sort of like a 'New/Modiied' page accessible from the wiki, so even if you
don't read the mails etc, when you log onto the wiki, you can check on
contents that has changed, and don't miss out because you thought you
already looked at that page.

Visit my Coding Diary: http://gabriela-gibson.blogspot.com/