corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <>
Subject Re: Static library for iOS
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 17:10:58 GMT
On 19 March 2015 at 12:41, António Soares <> wrote:

> Hi there,
> I'm a student doing master in Informatics engineer and I would like to
> implement a type of your DFConverter in my iOS app. After trying to compile
> your work with xcode on MACOSX 10.10 I finally had success compiling,
> before that it failed when I used the UNIX option because didn't found
> tree.h header.
We build regurlary on MacOSX and one of the developers has this as his main
development platform, so I am pretty sure that works (especially if you use
branch "stable").

Have a look at

Now i'm trying to do a static library with a public header that i can use
> in my iOS project.
remark we do not currently have a release and no public header file, that
is one of the key issues we are working on in trunk.

However please be aware DocFormart is only a static library, not a dll.

> Is possible to get any kind of documentation or instruction how to do that?
> I had many problema compiling a static library or framework in the pass
> days.
see our wiki (for MACos). IoS is not on our test plan right now, but I see
no reason why it should not work.

> Any help would be appreciated.
We say the same, your help with Corinthia could bring us all a step ahead.

jan I.