corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <>
Subject Registering trademark for Corinthia.
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 21:46:14 GMT

Some of us in incubator project Corinthia, are worried about not having a
registered trademark.

I am aware of the board decision not to waste money on Podlings, I do also
see that  changing that decision will take time (I work on this with the

An official question to trademarks from podling corinthia.

Can we, if we provide a sponsor (in reality one of the PMC members), have
our trademarks registered  under ASF ? and what would the price be ?

Sorry for being consistent, but we have reason to believe that not
registering this early, might force a name change later.

On behalf of the Corinthia podling.
jan I.

Ps. Shane I will be in Austin, if you prefer to discuss this in person.