corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [dfwebserver] Python binding
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:48:41 GMT
On 16 March 2015 at 17:26, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:

> I notice that we are adding material that doesn't have the standard Apache
> Project license header.

to be honest I did not check the latest pything binding files, I assumed
peter controlled that when committing.

> I'm thinking we need to make a habit of putting the notice on new files.

For sure and I think we normally do. But we do not put our license to
standard code.

Please be aware that the whole webap is right now experimentel, and we need
to decide what we want (can) use of third party software, and once we have
that separate it from the rest.

I am (partly together with peter), the one that said lets go ahead with the
experiment, and integreate it a bit later. I am convinced the code we have
under web right now will not be released.

> Do we need an issue about repairing the contributions that don't have
> those?

If you refer to anything else than the new web directory, which are
experimental, then yes.

rgds
jan I.