corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <>
Subject Re: [dfwebserver] API
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:03 GMT
On 12 March 2015 at 18:52, Franz de Copenhague <> wrote:

> I am thinking about what server features are required by the editor.
> 1. Upload a document
> 2. Get the HTML abstract of the document
> 3. Push the edited HTML representation in the document
> 4. Upload new images and other embbed objects in the edited HTML
> 5. Download the document

These are the very basic features, but I think you also need:
    6. Get a list of all styles (so the user can add styles)
    7. Generate new table of index, subject index etc.

Peter published a list of functions that the current JS needs:

I would expect we need to have all of them implemented (hopefully a bit
more generic).

If you got to and create a login, then I
will give you write karma to our wiki pages.

It would be nice to have a page, that describes the functions (and
interface) between server and client and the wiki is a better place to
discuss the details.

jan I.