corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <>
Subject Re: [dfwebserver] Python binding
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 18:05:02 GMT
On 16 March 2015 at 18:27, Franz de Copenhague <> wrote:

> The submitted code is just experimental code. And you are right, it
> doesn't honor the Apache headers.

I will post another mail in a minute trying to show the differences, and
what you should do, and what you should not do.

> Also it only builds in Linux and a little refactory is required to do.
yes that is what we agreed to.

> I would like to submit python and nodeJS bindings in the future to try
> different approaches of web servers able to run DocFormats API.
I see the bindings as something we will add to the product, once we have
some stability.

> Regarding to the ICLA, I already have signed it. Whom I can send it?
> as a pdf.

2 questions:
1) Did you remember to write corinthia as project
2) Did you choose a apache id (that does not conflict, see )

Thanks for volunteering to submit the ICLA that will avoid some other

jan i