corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Initial questions about web-based application
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:20:33 GMT
On Wednesday, March 11, 2015, Franz de Copenhague <
franzdecopenhague@outlook.com> wrote:

> > > I am just thinking on binding the current API like it is now for
> > > dfutil and dfconvert. For example:

> > you are right that is good start, and will get all the python challenges
> dealt
> > with, then we can always later do more.
> >
> > May I suggest you do it in:
> >     consumers/dfwebserver and consumers/dfwebapp
> >
> > rgds
> > jan i.
> >

> Sounds Good!
>
> I am newbie with CMake and I will need help to integrate the below build
> functionality
>
> cd consumers/dfwebserver
> python setup.py build_ext --build-lib='../../../build/bin'

I assume you are ok with makefiles, so I suggest get a makefile working,
then I will be happy to help you convert it later.

adding python also has an effect on the main cmake file as well as some of
our text files, but this is all administrative things which we can do when
you have something up and runnig.

rgds
jan i