corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ReviewBoard
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 16:49:37 GMT
On 26 March 2015 at 17:44, Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gibson@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Jan (and Franz!),
>
> I can make a page on the wiki about it, once I have the net back.

Sounds good, but you will not the the net back, I am some other millions of
users need it :-)

Since it is Thursday, you might get access to it.

And do please remember I am about 3.000km away, so physical violence is
very hard.

Have a nice evening.
rgds
jan i.

Ps. When do you think you will have a stable connection again ?