corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Developer
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 09:14:27 GMT
On 7 March 2015 at 10:08, Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gibson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Juande, added :)

> Ps.: I'm a git newbie too, I used svn before.  It took me ages to work out
> that the equiv. of 'svn reset' is 'git stash' :-D (hmm, maybe should add
> that to the FAQ!)

Actually (being a git relative newbie) I do not understand why we need this
"git remote" stuff, I have now for 2 month worked without it.

Maybe it has to do with if somebody pushes a change on github, but apart
from that I have no idea why.

Peter@ any clue ?

I will ask the git guru in infra next time I see him.

rgds
jan I.