corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Developer
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 20:26:26 GMT
Hi.

We are always happy to have new people joining to help.

We have lots of things we want to do, right now we are starting on making
the ODF filter, maybe that is something you would like to help with.

I believe Gabriella one of our newest C developers just updated the wiki on
how to get the source code.

Windows build is quite easy.
- you clone the git source (see wiki)
- you use the scripts in externals to download and install the needed
external libraries
- you run cmake in the build directory (e.g. cmake -G "Visual Studio 12"
..")
- you open the solution and build.

We are happy to help, just ask.

As a funny side remark, I am Danish and lived years in copenhagen, before I
moved to southern spain.

Welcome
jan I.