corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [dfwebserver] Python binding
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:44:32 GMT
On 16 March 2015 at 17:14, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:

> It occurred to me that these are substantial contributions.

I have to disagree with you here. You forget the big part is standard code
and not something Franz has made. He has basically made the python bindings
and that is not a substantial contribution.

> It is important for Franz to provide a Contributor License Agreement.  See
> <http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas>.

No it is not. We do not demand that Franz sign a ICLA. But if Franz would
like to sign one, it would be beneficial to us all.

> Franz, if you have any questions about this and submitting the agreement,
> you can ask on this list.  If you want to discuss this privately, you can
> send your comments and questions to private@corinthia.incubator.apache.org

Dennis@ please do not put this as a demand, when we have another thread
where we said it is not needed....we as PMC has not even discussed it.

Franz@ If you would like to sign an ICLA as a first step of comming closer
to the project, please follow what Dennis writes. BUT your work is
apriciated with our without an ICLA.

rgds
jan I.