corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Prototype web app, and Editor API
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 18:52:15 GMT
HI

Just tried I got:

Page not found (404)  Request Method: GET  Request URL:
http://django-ckeditor-franzdecopenhague.c9.io:80/admin/demo_application/examplemodel/2/username/password/

example model object with primary key u'2/username/password' does not exist.

You're seeing this error because you have DEBUG = True in your Django
settings file. Change that to False, and Django will display a standard 404
page.

After login with admin/admin

rgds
jan i.