corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From António Soares <asoaresm...@gmail.com>
Subject Static library for iOS
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:41:06 GMT
Hi there,
I'm a student doing master in Informatics engineer and I would like to
implement a type of your DFConverter in my iOS app. After trying to compile
your work with xcode on MACOSX 10.10 I finally had success compiling,
before that it failed when I used the UNIX option because didn't found
tree.h header.
Now i'm trying to do a static library with a public header that i can use
in my iOS project.

Is possible to get any kind of documentation or instruction how to do that?
I had many problema compiling a static library or framework in the pass
days.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

António Soares