corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: domain
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 08:02:08 GMT
Peter Kelly wrote:
> In the future we can decide to host the website on
> itself if we like (in the same manner as,
> but for now at least we have the domain
> and it’s a convenient shorthand.

It's nice to have. Thanks for doing that and thanks for doing that with
the right spirit: as you write, it's correct to say "we have the
domain", since eventually the trademark will belong to the ASF and all
additional domains should be transferred to it and people, even PMC
members, are discouraged from using domain names that imply a somewhat
official affiliation with the project. While a project-owned short URL
can be an important asset.

View raw message