corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ICLA for Corinthia project
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 18:36:42 GMT
On 19/03/2015 Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> I believe the way to accept an email and also accept all future emails from the same
sender is to do a "Reply all."

Moderation mails have:
- "From" set to the REJECT address
- "Reply-To" set to the ACCEPT address
- "CC" set to the ALLOW address (i.e., whitelist the sender)

The system assumes that a "Reply all" will reply to ACCEPT+ALLOW with
the meaning of "accept this message and whitelist the sender". If this
doesn't work with your mail client, you can use the three addresses as
you wish (obviously, the first REJECT or ACCEPT blocks all other REJECT
or ACCEPT attempts).

I never explicitly reject, since that is the default action after a
certain period anyway. I am not a moderator of any Corinthia lists.

Regards,
   Andrea.