corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] X64 and libraries.
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 16:18:43 GMT
On 13/03/2015 jan i wrote:
> I would put that zip file up on our web page until the situation with
> apache_extras is cleared (unless Andrea believes the SF version is stable).

It may take some days for it to be official, but OpenOffice has used it
for months and it is OK as a repository. I believe all one needs to do
is simply to create a project on SourceForge and put the tarballs in its
files area. Then the fact that the created project is to appear in the
new Apache Extras is probably configurable from some SourceForge

That said, the number of source downloads in this phase is probably
still low enough for hosting the Corinthia tarballs on ASF hardware.

View raw message