corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <>
Subject Welcome Gabriela
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 15:08:47 GMT
Hi Gabriela, now that you’re a committed on the project, I’d like to welcome you and thank
you for the patches you’ve submitted so far. I appreciate the way you’ve asked questions
whenever something’s been unclear, and I’m always happy to clarify things when desired

Once the memory allocation stuff is sorted out, what are you most interested in working on

We’re aiming to try and get something releasable in the not-too-distant future, but I think
it would be good to see a functioning editor. I’ve also started doing a little bit of work
on the infrastructure for the ODF filter, so this is also something that we need help with.
Regarding both of these I’ll have some more commits and some notes/documentation sometime
next week (very busy at work this week). Do either of these interest you in particular?

Dr Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>