corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: dfedit considerations and challenges.
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 12:07:53 GMT
> On 6 Mar 2015, at 5:33 pm, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
>
> - Blink (google) is in java, and thus not very funny to integrate with
> DocFormats (or IoS)

Actually I’m pretty sure Blink is in C++, since it’s a fork of WebKit. I haven’t been
following it’s development in the split, but unless they’ve decided to rewrite all of
WebKit in Java over the past year (highly unlikely) I don’t think this is the case.

The API for using web views in Android is in Java however (as are all the user interface APIs
on Android).

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org