corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: New Developer
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 18:34:56 GMT
This is the place for discussion about everything Corinthia.

The Apache Software Foundation has a mantra "if it didn't happen on the list, it didn't happen".
We are about "Community over code". Here is where our community grows and develops! In the
open and for the public good.

Welcome to Corinthia!

Regards,
Dave