corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Developer
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 12:25:58 GMT

profile on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmanjon

> Do you have a getting started or any guide for future newbie contributors? Any update
for Windows build?

Hi Juande, and welcome!

Currently documentation for new contributors is very limited, and something we’re hoping
to get sorted out in the near future. I’m hoping to find some time in the following week
to write up an overview of the editing API, as well as sketch out a skeleton of the ODF support
code in the file format conversion library.

Currently we have the following main efforts:
- Building a Qt-based application for end-users, which will enable editing of documents (Jan
has just recently gotten started on this)
- Building a web-based application which can be used in a similar fashion to Google docs
- Adding ODF support to the DocFormats library

Let us know what most interests you, or if you have anything else you’d like to do with
the project, and we can help you get started.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org