corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: [CONF] Corinthia > Git FAQ
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 15:55:45 GMT
From: Gabriela Gibson (Confluence) []
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 08:09
Subject: [CONF] Corinthia > Git FAQ

Gabriela Gibson <>
 edited the page:

 <> Git FAQ

Comment: Add Pro Git link.

cd <yourRepoName>
git co master
git pull
git branch -b work
<do all your work, including several small commits>

git commit -a -F ./your.logmessage
<continue working>
<run dtest -plain  to ensure all test cases still work>

git co master
git merge --squash work
git commit -a -F ../your.logmessage
git push

Additional Information

Particularly for new committers, you may find the following information useful:
*	Pro Git: Free book available as  <> HTML and  <>
PDF.  Also available in other languages, please see the HTML version for a list.
*	Guide for new project committers <>
*	Committers FAQ <>
*	Git at Apache <>

View Online <>  · Like
· View Changes <>
 · Add Comment <>
Stop watching page <>
 · Manage Notifications <>

This message was sent by  <> Atlassian Confluence
5.0.3,  <>
Team Collaboration Software