corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: [CONF] Corinthia > ODF
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 15:43:19 GMT
Nice catch!  That is a 2005 book and it has some deviations to watch out for.  It is based
on ODF 1.0 and also rather wedded to OpenOffice 1.9 (in contrast with the 3.x and now 4.x
I split up General Information to add a section on processing resources after the information
about the standards, and include OASIS OpenDocument Essentials in it.  [That assumes that
Confluence does not continue to be spinning on my attempt to commit the changes.]
Sorry for top posting in this manner.  But these HTML-formatted posts are difficult to do
anything else with.  So long as I am given HTML formatting, I will be top posting.
-   Dennis
From: Gabriela Gibson (Confluence) []
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 05:57
Subject: [CONF] Corinthia > ODF

Gabriela Gibson <>
 edited the page:

 <> ODF

Comment: Added links to OASIS OpenDocument Essentials book.

General Information

An introductory book can be obtained here:  OASIS OpenDocument Essentials  <>
HTML   <> PDF

View Online <>  · View Changes
 · Add Comment <>
Stop watching page <>
 · Manage Notifications <>

This message was sent by  <> Atlassian Confluence
5.0.3,  <>
Team Collaboration Software