corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: [dfwebserver] Python binding
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 15:45:36 GMT
Or create an issue (a Task or a Feature) and attach the patch to it?  That is a common way
to submit patches.  It provides an easier-to-access history of the patch development.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Kelly [mailto:pmkelly@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 08:22
To: dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [dfwebserver] Python binding

Hi Franz,

I tried to access the URL but got the following error message:

Client Closed Request
499 - vfs VFS connection does not exist

Try attaching the patch directly to your mail; and in the event it isn’t accepted by the
mailing list try sending it directly to me.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org

you can download the patch  http://bit.ly/1x80xUr