corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] FIrst release.
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:07:49 GMT
On 24 February 2015 at 16:59, Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gibson@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Peter Kelly <pmkelly@apache.org> wrote:
>

> > I suggest we aim for a very barebones UI (which you and I can work on
> > together, and hopefully others if interested - Gabriela?) and aim for an
> > initial release prior to Austin. How does that sound?
> >
> > Since you probably have a much better idea of what is required,  could
> you
> make a napkin drawing of the UI you envision and take a pic?  I can then
> easily put something (very simple) together in javascript, just so we have
> some starter material to build on.

I suggest the following procedure:

- let us stop discussing how the internals of xmalloc can/shall work
- let us stop discussing coding standards (or at least discuss it as
something we will change now).

- let Gabriel finish xmalloc()
- let Peter prepare editor.js so that Gabriela can continue
- let myself stop playing with zip and start working on webkit
- let someone else start prepare NOTIFY, README, LICENSE files (dennis ??)

this plan just to focus on making a release, not a alfa/beta/gamma, but a
real release with limited functionality.

how does this sound ?

rgds
jan I.

ps. sorry am a bit tired today of reading loooong discussions (not only
here), and no action.