corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] FIrst release.
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:23:20 GMT
Hi.

In theory all we miss to graduate (REMARK I am not suggesting we should try
to graduate now, merely stating facts) is showing we can produce releases.

I would really like us to make a release, and have a baseline.

To me the first release should contain:
- DocFormats, basically as it is now (it works)
- Utilities..dfutil etc. (we need to get the test suite to work)
- Editor (we need to get it working in webkit with e.g. firefox)

My intention is just to have baseline, and then in the next release be
better.

I think we are very close from a code pow, so why not give it the last
meter, and get it done ?

thoughts.
rgds
jan i.