corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC 2015 - very little interest so far
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 17:54:16 GMT
On 11 February 2015 at 18:17, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:

> Side question: Is it premature to have Corinthia tasks in GSoC 2015?

absolutely not....would be real nice to have. But we need somebody who can
do the technical mentoring.

Without a mentor, there are no meaning in suggesting tasks.

I am caught up with some other projects, so I do not have the time needed
(and we talk about quite a lot of time) to be a GSoC mentor this year.

Rgds
jan i