corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Copyright notices
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 03:28:34 GMT
I’ve finally gotten around to updating the copyright notices in all the source files to reflect
the requirements described at http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html. The copyright
statement for UX Productivity now lives in NOTICES.txt; anyone else who has make contributions
so far should add their name to this file.

I’ve left the files in platform unchanged to avoid merge conflicts with Jan’s changes;
I’ll let him take care of those.

Could someone with more experience with Apache licensing than me please verify that the changes
I’ve made are correct?

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org