corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <>
Subject Re: Graph, Tree, and Model Transformations
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2015 11:13:59 GMT
Thanks for the pointer, Dennis!

If I read it correctly, there are this two overlapping sub-conferences
at the same place:
"Testing and proof" => 20–24 July 2015, L'Aquila, Italy - see
"Graph Transformation" => 21–23 July 2015, L'Aquila, Italy - see

Both quite of interest. I might consider a travel to Italy in summer,
although it might get a little hot -'Aquila#Climate

BTW we might want to mention the next ACM DocEng in Lausanne,
Switzerland on 8-11 September as well -

Best regards,

PS:  I recently started to read papers in this area and get used to
their style and like to recommend a golden oldie: "An O(ND) Difference
Algorithm and Its Variations" by EUGENE W. MYERS
(PDF is accessible, just google it)

Am 21.02.2015 um 18:02 schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
> I just received a Call For Papers from a conference called TAP 2015, part of STAF 2015.
 I had no idea about either.  Details at <>.
> TAP seems to intersect with work I have been doing about testing versus proving with
regard to document formats and assessing whether an interchange is acceptably interoperable.
> There are other interesting bits.  I am keeping my eye on this, even though my eyes continue
to be bigger than my intellectual stomach in this area.
> Meanwhile, I am sitting in on a local meeting of ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG8 on Monday, February
23.  WG8 deals with document interoperability, Document Container Format, and other little
subprojects.  SC34 is also where maintenance of the international versions of ODF (in WG6)
and OOXML (WG4) occur.  There is a short conference call related to ODF (basically for resolution
of a few comments on the acceptance of ODF 1.2 as an International Standard).  There are three
days of meetings on OOXML, which sees heavier and continuous maintenance (working on version
5 now, I think).
> Another way this may be related to Corinthia is the presence of MURATA Makoto, who did
work on tree transformations.  I am going to find out if his early papers on that are available
anywhere in English.
> There will be no one at WG8 from the Beijing project that is working with interoperability
and interoperability assessment by a common abstraction model.  I owe HOU Xia some follow-up
email discussion.
>  -- Dennis E. Hamilton
>    +1-206-779-9430
>  PGP F96E 89FF D456 628A
>     X.509 certs used and requested for signed e-mail

View raw message