corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <>
Subject Re: Apache Commons is not really an option in corinthia
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 16:42:32 GMT
> On 19 Jan 2015, at 3:18 am, Dennis E. Hamilton <> wrote:
> Yes, I keep pointing out that it is the methods and design, not the code that I am interested
in, but I think I am not being emphatic enough when I do that [;<).
> It also provides a way that a transposition to a different programming language is correct
[;<), by having tests that succeed for both.
> Likewise, I am perfectly willing to mine POI and the ODF Toolkit for whatever they have
to offer in this respect (although this may apply more to the Zip case than the long-form

Most definitely - in fact I’m envisioning a port of (parts of) POI to C would be extremely
helpful to us.

Dr. Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>