corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject FW: GSoC 2015 - very little interest so far
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 00:32:40 GMT
It appears that we can mark issues for improvements and such in our JIRA, using "gsoc2015"
as a label, and ideas will be included in the compilation linked at the end of the attachment,
below.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ulrich Stärk [mailto:uli@spielviel.de]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 14:24
To: dev@community.apache.org
Subject: GSoC 2015 - very little interest so far

Hi Folks,

Our ideas list for GSoC projects [1] so far has only 38 entries. IMO this number is extremely
low
given the number of projects at Apache. I conclude that interest in GSoC this year is either
very
low or that my initial email has not reached the right people.

Please help me spread the word by reminding your projects' communities of GSoC and the great
opportunity for community building it provides.

Thanks,

Uli

[1] http://s.apache.org/gsoc2015ideas