corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject UnRTF Makes HTML
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 21:03:57 GMT
I just learned about UnRTF from a Debian security advisory about 0.21.5 (0.21.9 being the latest).

The project is described at <>.

There's also a Windows build available at <>.

This is all GPL stuff, and I avoid looking at code in that case.  However, having the command-line
version for comparative testing of conversions is an interesting activity.  Although RTF is
not OOXML, there is a relationship to the document model of Microsoft Office Word so some
similar issues have had to be dealt with.

 -- Dennis E. Hamilton    +1-206-779-9430  PGP F96E 89FF D456 628A
    X.509 certs used and requested for signed e-mail

View raw message