corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: GSoC 2015 - very little interest so far
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 17:17:55 GMT
Side question: Is it premature to have Corinthia tasks in GSoC 2015?

 -- Replying below to --
From: jan i []
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 00:35
Subject: Re: GSoC 2015 - very little interest so far

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015, Dennis E. Hamilton <>

> Two questions:
>  1. It appears to me that the compilation of JIRA issues with label
> gsoc2015 is created from the global ASF JIRA, so any project can create
> them.  Do I misunderstand that?
>  2. Are you saying that creation of such an issue is an offer to mentor
> such a project, if someone takes up the proposal?

read the suggested wiki pages (see first mail from uli).
   Apparently I did not notice a "first mail from uli."
   However, he has replied on dev @oo.a.o with som info.
   I don't know about suggested wiki pages though.

you should first sign up as mentor, then submit proposals, thus us to make
sure that each proposal is real, meaning if the students choose it, there
is a mentor availabke.
   That is my understanding.  Thank you.

jan i

[ ... ]