corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: "I'd Really Like This Done By Friday"
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 18:42:08 GMT
I see the perspective that Peter and Jan have about this.

I have only one comment.

 -- replying below to --
From: jan i []
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2015 02:47
Subject: Re: "I'd Really Like This Done By Friday"

On 13 February 2015 at 11:33, Peter Kelly <> wrote:

> > On 13 Feb 2015, at 4:14 pm, Dennis E. Hamilton <>
> wrote:

You do not need to be a super programmer to do things with Corinthia
- you could easy add the getopt-long option we have in jira.
- you could easy get the editor working within e.g. firefox
and more

   One important lesson in my career is to not assume what is easy and
   hard for others, especially when it mainly exists as a mental
   edifice in the mind of the supposer.
      The getopt-long adaptation is interesting to me personally,
   but my understanding is that there is no immediate need for it
   at this time, even though I foresee its use in utilities we don't
   have yet.
      I may take that on once I have concluded the analysis that I
   mention in the issue.

[ ... ]

View raw message