corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: Corinthia web and social media
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 03:25:38 GMT
Hi Dennis,

I like your style. I'll introduce myself to those who don't know me in the near future.

What I am grasping for is documentation on the architecture and how Java based libraries like
Apache POI and PDFBox would fit with Corinthia. Once I can understand this then I might be
able to lean in with help with Office and PDF.

Sent from my iPhone

View raw message