corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Karma for All Committers on COR JIRA
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2015 02:01:18 GMT

> On 10 Jan 2015, at 10:43, Dennis E. Hamilton <> wrote:
> I notice that I can create issues and comment on issues with my JIRA account, but I can't
do anything about advancing issues, closing them, etc.  (I haven't tried assigning one to
myself.)  We all need to be able to do that.
> We also need to decide some things about categories, identifying "to fix in" versions,
etc.  Some of that might be left to someone with administrator karma, but we probably need
two administrators (or have the PPMC all eligible, which would be an interesting approach
for now).
> - Dennis

Until there is a reason not to have all PPMC eligible, I’d rather have all eligible. More

View raw message