corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <>
Subject Re: Direction of Web Content (RE: Questions about Private Activities in Corinthia Name)
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 18:51:37 GMT
> On 7 Jan 2015, at 1:26 am, Dennis E. Hamilton <> wrote:
>   I confess I do not know from any discussions here what the organizing
>   principle of web versus wiki is.  (Now that I am very disappointed
>   in the Wiki, I am even more concerned.)

I’ll preface this by stating I haven’t had a chance to seriously look at the website yet
as I’ve been quite busy with other things the past couple of weeks.

I do think its a bit awkward having both a svn-backed static HTML site *and* a wiki. I think
we should go for one or the other. I don’t have a really strong preference either way, though
I suggest a wiki might be more convenient. I also haven’t had a chance to assess the merits
of cwiki as yet so I can’t yet say whether or not this is the best choice if we do go for
the wiki option (will comment more on this once I’ve tried it out).

Another option is a wordpress site, which lends itself well to both a blog and a static site.
Whatever we chose, I think it would be more convenient to have all content in one system rather
than split across two or more systems.

Dr Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>