corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan iversen <>
Subject Fwd: Shared a post
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:20:55 GMT

looks like it could be interesting for us.

I think we have the knowledge for such a development, and maybe it was an
idea fir uxproductivity also.

jan i

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Google+ (Italo Vignoli)* <>
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Subject: Shared a post

Italo Vignoli shared a post
[image: image not displayed]
Document Foundation announces the results of the Android Tender
January 27, 2015 - Following the successful release of the LibreOffice
Viewer (Beta), The Document Foundation announces the results of the ...

You received this notification because Italo Vignoli was in a circle that
you had subscribed to. Unsubscribe
from these emails.
*Privacy tip:* protect your info. Remove your email signature before you
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA