corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Coding Standards page
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 11:10:33 GMT
On 8 January 2015 at 00:40, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:

>  -- replying below to --

away because peter moved test cases into docFormats, since they were all
white box testing.

We need a test dir at top level for black box tests, please create one. May
I suggest we add the poi test documents in a subdir, with a readme file
that informs the origin.

Dave@ thanks for your idea, and for sharing your concern...I think it is
better to have them in our git repo, so developers dont need multiple
version control clients.

rgds
jan i