corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <>
Subject Re: Orcmid plans for January 2015
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 18:28:00 GMT
On 3 January 2015 at 17:19, Dennis E. Hamilton <>

> I will, in the coming week, have completed the adjustments to the
> externals/ scripts that I already mentioned in reply to Jan's "My work in
> January."
> January 2015 is the month that we are closing our household book-keeping
> for 2014 and filing local and Federal tax returns for 2014.  That dominates
> all other activity.
> I will also complete recovering from the flu and reschedule the cataract
> surgery that had to be cancelled on December 29 because I was ill.  On
> January 5 I expect to resume my regular exercise regimen.
> I am not making any other commitments with regard to Corinthia.  At most I
> may attempt to understand enough of CMake to figure out if I can cope with
> it in a way that is meaningful to Visual Studio and Microsoft tools users.
Please dont, your health is FAR more important !!

If you look at core/CMakeFileList.txt that is one of the most structured
ones, and does not have exceptions, so it is straight forward.

My x64 work, will (I hope) only influence the main CMakeFileList.txt.

> I will continue as a spectator while the demolition and construction work
> goes on and be careful to stay out from underfoot.
> In February, I may have to deal with my sniff test results concerning
> "community over code."

"sniff test results", did I miss something here ?

You have been very good at pointing out when we as community started moving
in a bad direction, and I hope you will continue doing that....Sometimes
especially peter and myself get caught up in technical details and forget
the world around us.

jan i.