corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <>
Subject My work in january.
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 10:56:43 GMT

Just a heads up, I have created 2 branches to hold my work for the next

experiment64, I have found an example on how to tweak Cmake files so they
create multiple configurations (e.g. 32bit, 64bit, debug/release), this
should work or XCode as well. Apart from that then I have to correct som
problems in w3c-tidy and minizip.

experimentZip, this is a bit bigger, I want to remove minizip totally, and
only depend on the external zlib. This means I have to write directory and
packing/unpacking code, but it also means we can then make some of the
things peter wanted.

Apart from that I will get our wiki up and prepare presentation for FOSDEM.

For experiment64, I need to change the script to store lib and bin in x86,
x64 sub dirs, I will change the scripts unless dennis beats me to it.

have a nice weekend.
jan i.

@dennis I hope you are back on your feet again.