corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Congratulation: Re: time for our first "board" report.
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 09:49:02 GMT
Hi.

By the end of today our report must be final...so any last minute changes ?

I prefer to add Dave to next months report (which also gives us something
to report next month), in order not to change the report without a
discussion in here.

I have, as mentor, signed off the report (in case of last minute changes, I
will simply review it again).

The procedure is now, that our shepherd (this month Raphael Bircher),
checks we have submitted it correctly, then the mentor must sign off (this
month Daniel and myself, Dave will be in from next month).

Next step is that all the information is collected and turned into the
incubator board report.

Congratulations to us all, on the first report !!

rgds
jan I.