corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <>
Subject Re: Questions about Private Activities in Corinthia Name
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 16:54:43 GMT
On 6 January 2015 at 17:20, Dennis E. Hamilton <>

> I am puzzled by the following arrangements, which are apparently in
> private hands:
>  1. The Facebook page
This page was created by dorte, and everybody was (and is) invited to
participate. The page needs to be owned by  a FB user.

>  2. The Twitter account
This was created by Daniel, and everybody who wants the password can get it
from me.

>  3. The Web site
The web is in svn (incubator), so this is standard ASF.

For the web we had a discussion a while ago, where I explained that we
choose not to use a CMS system, and at the moment dorte would prefer to
make the changes. But since its svn you can do any change you want.

What I do is to write the text and then let dorte make sure the responsive
design works.

> The Web site is, of course, an ASF Property, but there is much text framed
> in terms of "We" yet the work on the web site is in the hands of two
> individuals that appear to be operating privately (or at least, not
> operating in public here).
I dont think you are unfair with this statement !!

I have done quite a lot to tell what the intentions are, and you can see
every commit message. Somebody needs to do the first steps, so we can get
it up and running. The policy pages I just published was both discussed
earlier in here, and I specifically wrote in several commit messages, that
we need to discuss the final result.

> How do we move these, and any blog site too, into some sort of community
> ownership and community visibility?
Well start by using the svn for www and tell my your FB id so I can give
you admin right to the FB page.

We dont currently have a blog site.

jan i.