corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Please review corinthia.incubator.apache.org
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2015 20:46:55 GMT
Hi.

Now dorte has finished the first layout (remark the phone version is now
more readable, with less graphic).

I have finished a first version of text for
- main page
- community / community page
- community / how to contribute page
- community / committer page
- policies / coding standard
- policies / git usage
- documentation / background

I have done it addressing people e.g. at FOSDEM, who are not familiar with
apache.

The intention of the pages are to give people an idea of what we do, and
how we do it.

Please review the pages, as they currently are my opinion.

Spelling errors and bad english, please simply commit the changes, for
bigger things lets discuss them in this thread.

Two words up front, I am aware that policies need some refinement, and I
have on purpose used "we" about the community, which here in europe is
common and more inviting.

Looking forward to hear comments.

rgds
jan I.