corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASF Notices on Project Source Code
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 11:15:42 GMT
On 8 January 2015 at 00:20, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:

> @Peter,
>
>   Oops.  I knew there was something that needs to be done to the notices
> on the source, and I forgot to bring it up.  The notices that Apache
> *Projects* put on their source are different than the notices recommended
> in the Apache License.
>
> As far as I know, this is the latest version of the policy:
> <http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html>.

As I have said earlier, you are excellent in catching these embarrassing
mistakes....this is not peter fault, but mine, I have simple forgotten the
difference, and just checked all files.

> Note that the Corinthia code counts as "Code Developed at the ASF" and not
> as third-party code.
>
>  - Dennis

I would prefer a contributors file at top level. I am strongly against
having contributions in the single files.

Please, if you have the cycles please go ahead and change all files. Today
the only contributor is UX Productivity Ptl Ltd, and I think we should list
this a "original grant".

thanks in advance, that is a no fun job.
jan I.