corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Coding Standards page
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 23:51:19 GMT

On Jan 7, 2015, at 3:40 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> -- replying below to --

Feel free to make use of the documents at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/test-data/

Fair warning about copying. In the last year someone complained that a document that belonged
to them had been submitted by another person with a bug report. We removed the file with apologies.

I would therefore recommend that these test documents get pulled in by reference to POI's
repos.

Regards,
Dave