corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <>
Subject Re: Should we remove all text from web for now?
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 19:52:46 GMT
I would recommend leaving it up, and developing the text in the wiki (even if it is eventually
moved somewhere else). This gives us a chance to codify some of the things that are already
in place - e.g. I noticed there’s nothing on the testing page and was planning to write
that soon.

Of course, when one of us contributes something to the wiki, there will sometimes be disagreements
about some of the content - but that opens up the opportunity for discussion, and we at least
have a “base” version of the content to work on, and we can all participate in updating
the content to reflect our discussions and what we agree on.

If we don’t have anything to put (draft) versions of content, wouldn’t this make discussion
more difficult?

Dr Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>